Introduces and enhances basic softball fundamentals while teaching the value of both teamwork and sportsmanship in a fun environment.
Late July through October. Registration opens in early May.
- Registration opens in early December
- Girls, age 4 yrs – 4th Gr
- Practices start late February
- Practices are 60 minutes for age 4 yrs- Kindergarten and 90 minutes for 1st – 4th Gr.
UPWARD SOFTBALL REGISTRATION
Early Registration Price, Refunds, and Cancellation Fees
Early Bird Registration $120 ($135 after February 7). Early Registration discount is applied automatically on the payment page.
Refunds are not available after Monday, February 13.
A $15 administration fee will be charged for cancelled registrations.
- No payment is required if you are placed on a waitlist
All 1st-4th grade players MUST attend softball evaluations. Failure to attend evaluations may result in your player being placed on a waiting list.
Evaluations will be held by appointment on Saturday, Feb. 4th and Tuesday, Feb. 7th. To sign-up for evaluations, please complete registration. Upon completion of registration your confirmation email will direct you to a sign-up genius link where you will select the correct grade of your player for their specific time slot.
- The Tee Ball division is for 4 & 5-year-old girls in Pre-K and Kindergarten.
- There is no evaluation for this division.
- Begins the week of Monday, February 27; no practices or games the week of April 1st – 9th.
- Practices are held once a week and can start anytime between 4-8 p.m. (Monday-Friday). During registration you may request the exclusion of one practice night (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday). There are no provisions for excluding multiple nights.
- Once evaluations are complete, players are drafted to teams, and families are notified. Practice day and time remain the same.
- Our top goal is to create equal teams. For special requests, complete the Team Draft Petition online. We will try our best to honor your request, however, we cannot guarantee it.
- All games take place once a week. Game schedules are posted online one week prior to the first game, Saturday, March 18.
- The 3rd-4th grade post season tournament starts the week of May 15.
All games, practices, and evaluations take place at the fields at Johnson Ferry.
NOTE: For security reasons, all online registrations will require you to login to your account on our website.