One day we will all gather in groups, visit homes and embrace one another. Why not start dreaming now about ways to engage with those whom you have formed or renewed relationships? With hard days ahead, this may feel strange, but one day things will be different and we want to be ready.
- Who would you like to have over for a meal?
- How can your street celebrate? Block party? Progressive dinner?
- What wins can you celebrate that were missed? Birthdays? Graduations? Babies? New neighbors?
- What about a walking club? Garden club? Book club?
- Host an IF: Table
- What is the difference between entertaining and biblical hospitality? Decide what this will look like in your home.
- Who can you invite to join an in-home Bible study? What would you like to study? A book of the Bible? Stories of hope? NBS2Go? We can help you with resources!
When will this happen? Thankfully, God knows. He is sovereign, holds us in the palm of His hand, and remains faithful. He is a keeper of promises. Until the time we can gather, we can hold firm to His promises, pray for His intervention, and lift up those who are far from God or not believers. Dream big! Our God is the God who gives more than we can ever hope or imagine.