Topic: What can a Career Coach do for you?
Date & Time: Monday, October 5 at 6:15 p.m. online through Zoom. Please register to receive the invitation link.
In these times of record unemployment and economic uncertainty, having career and job search guidance is imperative, particularly for inexperienced seekers. We are pleased to host recognized Crossroads career coaches to share advice for a successful job search, and what changes are necessary in the wake of COVID-19.
Bring questions like...
- I have lost my job, what now?
- Who’s hiring?
- How will the current situation with COVID affect my job search?
- What skills should I be developing?
- Should I switch careers?
- Is video interviewing here to stay?
- How do I get my resume to the right person?
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is unemployed, furloughed, part-time, employed and concerned about layoffs, Gig workers, etc.
Speakers: Panel of Coaches
10/5/2020 6:15 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.