Having clear boundaries is essential to a healthy, balanced lifestyle. A boundary is a personal property line that marks those things for which we are responsible. In other words, boundaries define who we are and who we are not. Often, Christians focus so much on being loving and unselfish that they forget their own limits and limitations. When confronted with their lack of boundaries, they ask:
- Can I set limits and still be a loving person?
- What are legitimate boundaries?
- What if someone is upset or hurt by my boundaries?
- How do I answer someone who wants my time, love, energy, or money?
- Aren't boundaries selfish?
- Why do I feel guilty or afraid when I consider setting boundaries?
Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend offer biblical-based answers to these and other tough questions, showing us how to set healthy boundaries with our parents, spouses, children, friends, co-workers, and even ourselves. Given the current state of the world, a healthy understanding of boundaries is even more important than ever before. Join us for this study led by Mark Bradberry.
- Coed book study, Wednesdays, September 16 - November 18, 6:30-8 p.m. Loft A (311) Class members may participate through Zoom or in-person. Registration is required. This registration is for in-person participation. In-person participation is limited due to social distancing. No cost; however, participants are responsible for ordering their own materials (links to purchase are below).
11/4/2020 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.