Will you help Johnson Ferry adopt over 160 children for Christmas?
Angel Tree®, a program of Prison Fellowship, reaches out to the children of prisoners and their families with the love of Christ. Children with a parent in prison grow up wondering if their mom or dad still loves them. Through Angel Tree, you can be the one to show them they do! Angel Tree is not based on financial need, but the desire of incarcerated parents to connect with their children at Christmas.
We are currently waiting for the list of children from Angel Tree, but don't want to miss out on the opportunity to collect the names of those interested in being a part of this great ministry. Register below to let us know your interest and as soon as the list arrives, we will send you an email notification!
- Virtual Angel Tree costs $42 per child.
- No in-person delivery this year
What's in the Gift Package?
Children receive a gift package in the mail directly from Angel Tree that includes:
- one $40 WalMart gift card ($2 helps cover postage)
- Christmas card containing a message from the prisoner to their child,
- an evangelism piece
- an opportunity to request to receive a free Bible.
10/23/2020 12:00 a.m. - 12/13/2020 4:00 p.m.