Date & Time
Upward Soccer seeks to develop the self-esteem of each participant while teaching respect for authority, sportsmanship, character, and the fundamental skills of the game. For boys and girls, K4- 5th grade.
Evaluations: Saturday, August 15
- Evaluations are required for each child. Children who miss evaluations will not be granted their “Team Draft Petition,” and they are subject to being placed on a waitlist.
- 3rd-5th grade boys and girls: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- 1st & 2nd grade boys and girls: 1-4 p.m.
- Specific times are based on last name will be sent out the week prior to evaluations.
- If you are unable to attend evaluations for any reason, please contact Lauren.Hudgins@jfbc.org.
- Children are required to wear shin guards, and cleats are recommended.
- Each player is drafted onto a team that practices one day a week. Days and times for practices are TBD. Practice day and time will work around the athlete's "Practice Exclusion Night" selected during registration.
- Games are held primarily on Saturdays with one weekday game scheduled the week of October 19.
- All practices are 60 minutes.
- Early bird $105 now through August 18.
- Price increases $15 beginning August 19.
- Cost includes jerseys, shorts, socks, 7 regular season games, and end of season celebration.
- The age cutoff is September 1, 2020, and grades follow the Cobb County school system.
- Early bird discount is applied on the payment page.
- All refunds are subject to a $15 admin fee. No refunds will be given after August 28.
- There are games on Saturday, September 26 (the first day of Cobb County fall break).
- There is no Upward Soccer Monday, September 28 – Sunday, October 4.
8/29/2020 12:00 a.m. - 10/24/2020 12:00 a.m.Add To Your Calendar
This event is not open for registration at this time.
NOTE: For security reasons, all online registrations will require you to login to your account on our website.