The vision of Timothy Ministry is to provide enrichment classes for home school students.
"Let no one look down on your youthfulness, but rather in speech, conduct, love, faith and purity, show yourself an example of those who believe." 1 Timothy 4:12
The Timothy Ministry, "Grooming Kids for Christian Service" is a lay ministry of Johnson Ferry designed to develop young servants in the spirit of the apostle Paul.
Paul wrote some awesome words to young Timothy.
- 2 Timothy 4:7b says, "…discipline yourself for the purpose of godliness."
- 2 Timothy 4:12 says,"Let no one look down on your youthfulness, but rather in speech, conduct, love, faith and purity, show yourself an example of those who believe."
- 2 Timothy 4:14a says,"Do not neglect the spiritual gifts within you."
The Timothy Ministry is self-funded and hires teachers skilled in the area of study.
Timothy Ministry: Fall 2014
All registration is currently in progress.
Please mail registration forms and payment to the address listed on the bottom of the registration form or drop at the JFCA office on the 2nd floor.
Complete payment of all fees is due at the time of registration with cash or check.
Our classes are mainly enrichment classes focused on students in 1st-5th grade.
We also have a Preschool class and a Kindergarten class for students who are 4 (PreK) and 5 (Kindergarten) by September 1st.
Our classes meet once a week on Fridays during the school year.
* The Fall 2014 Class Schedule, Registration & Medical Release Forms are posted in the DOWNLOAD FORMS section. Classes that are CLOSED will be updated frequently.
* Fall 2014 classes begin August 22, 2014 (see 2014 Fall Session Dates in the Download Forms section for a complete list of class dates).
* Students are required to wear a Timothy Ministry t-shirt to class.
* One t-shirt is included with the registration fee of $20 per student per school year. Additional t-shirts may be purchased for $10 each.
For more information please contact email@example.com or (678) 784-5238,
(email is checked on a daily basis and voice mail on a weekly basis).