If 2020 got you out of sync, engage 2021 from the very start! Come join a community of men who want to engage their faith, fitness, and family in a dynamic way in 2021. We are partnering with Iron Tribe Fitness to host a weekly workout, devotional, and group discussions as we engage all three aspects for six weeks starting January 10 & 11. Each participant receives a challenge scorecard, access to a website for daily fitness and soul exercises, t-shirt, Scripture journal, and more.
Participants may choose one of three options for their fitness journey over six weeks:
- Level 1 - $60
- Weekly workout, including weigh-in, devotion, and group discussion
- Website access to virtual, at-home workouts, faith & family exercises, and basic nutrition coaching
- Performance t-shirt, Scripture journal, and challenge scorecard
- Level 2 - $99
- All of Level 1, plus
- Accountability coaching
- Custom Meal Template coaching
- Level 3 - $150
- All of Level 1 & 2, plus
- Unlimited in-person classes at Iron Tribe Fitness during the challenge
The weekly workouts will likely be scheduled for Sunday afternoons at 2:30 p.m. at Iron Tribe Fitness, but we may have to schedule additional workouts later on Sunday afternoon (at Iron Tribe) or early Monday morning (in the JF Activities Center) based on the number of participants. Social distance guidelines will be implemented.
1/24/2021 2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.