Career & Industry Change Recruiter Series – Session 1: Healthcare and Finance
Monday November 2, 6:15 p.m.
Online via Zoom
Are you a job seeker considering a career or industry change? Too often job seekers take a leap before having the basic important info or knowing what is involved. Others are unaware that their skills are transferrable to industries like Healthcare and Finance. Join us to find out what you need to know AND what jobs might be a good fit. Note: Recruiters have available jobs to fill.
Panel of Recruiters & Industry Subject Matter Experts:
- Healthcare: Lori Anne Robinson, Corporate Director, Talent Acquisition at Emory Health, Pat O'Nan, Senior District Manager -COOK Medical Inc
- Finance: Ralph Jones, Managing Partner, The Bolton Group
- Career Professionals: Jerry Barbarian, Sandra Briggs (Moderator)
- Should I consider a career change?
- What is going on in the Healthcare and Finance industries?
- How easy (or difficult) is it to transfer to another industry?
- Are there jobs available now?
- …..and many more!
Anyone can benefit from attending:
- New to the job search or are more experienced job seekers
- Anyone considering a career change
- Full-time, part-time, contract or gig workers--all are welcome.
Like us on Facebook & Find us on LinkedIn
Visit us at johnsonferry.org/career for career resources and event details. Contact Career Crossroads today with questions or to connect with a Volunteer Career Coach.
About the Career & Industry Change Series
Perhaps you were laid off or furloughed by one of the many companies impacted by COVID-19? Very few companies, if any, have been left unscathed. In fact, entire industries, such as hospitality and airline have taken significant hits, leading some analysts to speculate that a rebound is in the distant future. Not all industries have been negatively affected. In fact, some industries continue to experience growth, in spite of the pandemic. If you are in job search or anticipating a layoff, you need to get answers to some very important questions as you explore your options and make your move. Please stay tuned for details regarding speakers/topics for our next series session, which will focus on two other industry segments.
11/2/2020 6:15 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.