God has an incredible purpose for every student’s life! High School Institute is designed to equip students to follow Jesus and realize God's purpose. When students register for Institute classes, they experience live teaching environments on Sunday nights, 7-8:30 p.m. that also challenge them through home study plans and study groups for community learning.
During the second session (3 weeks), classes include a study on the Trinity, a book study on Esther, a deep dive into Jesus' birth, sharing your faith, and mission work. High School Institute is a discipleship opportunity that shapes students, builds the church and changes the world. Session two begins on November 29.
Participants may select one of the five classes available during the first session of the High School Institute:
- Trinity, a study, led by Brian Wetherholt
- Esther, a book study, led by Erin McAnnally
- God With Us, a deep dive into Jesus' birth, led by Alec Ammons
- Sharing Your Faith with Your Friends, a leadership class, led by Chris Trent and Jonathan Catanzaro
- Could I Be a Missionary?, a leadership class, led by the Global Missions Team
Follow High School Ministry on Instagram for updates: @jfs_hsm
11/1/2020 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.