Our desire is to provide the BEST SPORTS EXPERIENCE for every child.
To do that we:
- Create a fun and competitive sports environment
- Teach sport fundamentals
- Teach life lessons from the Bible during practice huddles
- Have coaches who are focused on having fun, developing skills and building character
What if I have questions throughout the season?
The best person to answer specific questions about your league is your child's coach. If he is unable to answer your question, ask the league director.
Looking forward to a great season!
Registration Fee $89 (begins in late May)
$104 after Monday, August 4
Boys 1st - 8th Grade
Shorts, Jersey, Flag Belt, and goodies included in cost
You may also register online at one of our kiosks at the Activities Center Desk between 7 a.m. - 9 p.m., Monday - Friday, and 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Saturday.
All refunds are subject to a minimum $15 administration fee.
New for Fall 2014
6th - 8th (Only) Divisional Modifications
- Divisional Playoffs: A single elimination tournament begins Saturday, October 18 in place of the last game
- Certified Officials
- Game Rule Modifications (Coming Soon!)