Johnson Ferry Home School Support Group is open to parents of preschoolers through 12th graders. Our purpose is to encourage each other through prayer, fellowship, and idea sharing as we follow God’s leading in home education. Membership allows access to a variety of activities including special events, field trips, retreat, quarterly mom's night out, outdoor club and monthly support meetings. We invite you to visit our group during the monthly support meetings.
The group mentors parents and provide them with inspiration, teaching skills, helpful hints, scheduling, education requirements, and resources.
Requirements for membership include:
- Acceptance of the Statement of Faith
- Payment of annual dues ($20)
Please email email@example.com for more information on selling or volunteering for our book sale to be held in May 2015.
Please like us on Facebook
Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God and as such contains God’s completed and final revelation.
- God exists in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- All men are in violation of God’s law by nature and act. As a result, all are under His condemnation.
- Jesus came to pay the penalty for Man’s sin through His substitutionary death.
- Man cannot save himself from God’s condemnation by his own works but must receive His free gift of salvation through the grace of God.